two by four property group

Andrew is a budding real estate investor and Samantha is a marketing professional and Realtor, with Bernstein Realty, in Houston. We have created this blog to track our progress and the lessons we learn while renovating, renting and selling houses in the Houston area. We are also going to post about Houston, the housing market and other related topics. We hope you enjoy!

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Status Update: 3/31/13

After a wonderful Easter with family, I was finally able to check on the progress of our newest home and I was blown away! Andrew has been telling me the progress and I have seen his pictures, but it is more amazing than I could have imagined. I probably haven't been by the house in 2 week and while I had seen all of the walls up, all of the crown molding installed and all of the kitchen cabinets in - when it was all painted with primer and the hardwood floors were installed (they are gorgeous narrow planks to match the original floors that we are restoring in the front of the home) it really looked amazing! We have also installed new large windows, a built in desk and a wonderful wine bar in the dining room.

No comments:

Post a Comment